Baby’s First Christmas – What to put in their Stocking
THIS WEBSITE IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM.
How exciting! It’s Baby’s First Christmas and all the cute Christmas traditions are taking place! Oh, but wait! What about their stocking?! Don’t fret Mama.. I have compiled a list of things for you that will fit in Baby’s stocking but are actually useful for the both of you.
- Snacks! Did you think anything else would be listed first?? Of course, they need to be age appropriate. These puffs and teething crisps are a favorite of ours.
- HIGHLY Recommend these silicone fruit feeders. They are perfect for frozen fruit or breast milk and provide so much relief to Baby’s irritated gums. (Don’t go for the cheaper mesh ones. They are SO hard to get clean. The silicone ones are the real MVP.)
- Socks of course!
- Bath Soap – Yes mama, put those necessities in there. You buy them anyway, make more than one use of your purchase. Wink’s foaming bath wash & Hello Bello are our favorite picks.
- Cool Gums Teething Gel – This one is natural, doesn’t numb, and actually works!!
- Pacifier Clips – These are even great to tether small toys if your Babe doesn’t take a paci.
- This sensory play mat keeps our girl entertained forever. She loves the colors and the moving parts with her fingers. Not to mention, bonus points for tummy time and it’s easy on the pockets! (You can add a tad bit of vinegar when filling to keep the water nice and clear.)
- Diaper Cream – Bum Balm is our go to as its toxic free and works AMAZING.
- Training toothbrush/teether like this one that’s super cute and helps soothe Baby’s gums. Combine it with the teething gel mentioned above for the ultimate dream team! It also comes in blue and green.
- Baby’s First Christmas Book
- Baby’s First Christmas Ornament
- Crinkle Books are perfect toys for their car seats and make great stocking stuffers.
Baby’s first Christmas is just so magical! I hope this list of ideas has helped make your holiday shopping a bit easier. I would love to hear what you are adding to your Babe’s stocking this year!
Be sure to check out this list of Clutter Free Stocking Stuffers for Kids!