15 Clutter Free Stocking Stuffers for Kids
THIS WEBSITE IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE
A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM.
Clutter adds up so fast, especially around the holidays. If you have had stockings like ours in the past, you know ‘Santa’ does a bit of last minute shopping and usually winds up with whatever is left on the shelf or simply put, junk.. That junk then gets piled on top of all the other clutter. I’ve compiled a list of stocking stuffers for kids that are North Pole worthy and some-what clutter free! Let’s get to sleighin!
- Hot Cocoa or Cocoa Bombs like this ADORABLE set here
- Band-Aids – We personally like these Paw Patrol ones
- Art Supplies – We typically replenish these at least once a year anyway. For example, crayons get broken or markers dry out. Toss those and put the replacements in their stockings. It’s a win-win!
- Bubble Bath Liquid – Dr. Teal’s makes GREAT bubbles & it has lavender to help wind down for bedtime 😉
- Ornament kits to make their own ornaments
They make them and then the ornaments themselves get packed up with the other Christmas décor – Genius, if I do say so myself!
Here’s a great one we found on Amazon
- Pajamas – Even if they are not Christmas themed, they can still wear them multiple times! The footie ones are my favorite!
- Bath Bombs – This 6 pack is a good deal & they have little prizes too!
- Air Tags – You can also add the holders for these in their stockings. They even come in a keychain style.
These are great to attach to a backpack or a shoe with the dog collar bands. You can never be too safe when it comes to your kids! With one of these in my sons school bag, I can check where my son is in the afternoons as the bus approached to drop him off.
- Bracelet or Watch – Great opportunity to teach them how to tell time!
- Cookie Mix
- Reusable Water Bottles
We have these stainless steel ones & they are fantastic!
- You didn’t think I was going to leave candy off the list, did you?
Haha! We do candy, but just a few pieces since we usually have lots of sweets with dinner.
- These glow stars make me feel all the nostalgic vibes!
- Temporary tattoos – More bonus points for these super cute holiday ones!
The ones linked above are also glow in the dark & I especially like them because they are easy to wash off in the bath!
- My boys love the novelty cotton candy treats like these & once they have eaten it, there’s nothing left but the empty bag & that means no extra clutter for mom!
I hope these clutter free stocking stuffers gave you some ideas to help make your shopping a bit easier this holiday season. Merry Christmas and happy stuffing!
Baby’s First & Adult Edition coming soon!
Subscribe to my email list so you don’t miss my next post!
You agree to receive email communication from us by submitting this form and understand that your contact information will be stored with us.